Tuesday 13 November 2012

NINI STYLE

Ok so, today's fashion discovery - NiNi Style. This beautiful Vietnamese (correct me if I'm wrong) fashion stylist I have stumbled across on a fashion appreciation instagram page is now my biggest inspiration.
Nini has every one of outfits down to a 't', her eclectic style is made up of fairly priced garments from Forever 21 to 6" Christian Louboutin's worn casually with minimalistic designed dresses. She captures trends like black on black and throws it into an elegant look. Nini isn't only just an internet fashion icon, she also spreads her fashion philosophy with her clients, as she does the best job in the world - fashion styling.
Starting working for different companies as their fashion consultants, I am taking notes as I read more about her, I've had a huge motivation spurt just looking at her pictures.














Take a look at her sight- http://ninistyle.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment