Sunday 1 September 2013

Recent purchases AW '13

I am currently one garment short of completing my capsule wardrobe! 
Also really exited about my new start at college, I've been getting everything from floral dresses to unique stud earrings (needed for busy days that aren't suited for heavy jewellery)


Pretty hard to make out from this picture but this is actually a floral/coral print midi dress from...Next - a pretty (literally) good bargain from a shop I hardly visit. £15 well spent I'd say.


Next to show is a crop top from a new discovery of mine; Illustrated People
I LOVE THIS BRAND.
I decided to refrain from buying crop tops as it is obviously coming to autumn/winter time now, but when seeing the prices in the Illustrated People sale...I was left torn - but not for long as I copped this beauty a day after visiting the site. 
I'll pair this with a plain black pair of high wasted jeans/trousers and gold accessories.
A bit of print hasn't hurt a soul!


Continuing with my new found love of prints. This beautifully printed design tee was found in the male section of River Island (who are of course, on point in all sections of the store)
This is perfect for my style as it gold, mirrored and fronted by my favorite animal.
I brought it in a medium for the over sized fit and tucked in into high wasted shorts on a warm evening.  
shown below 
ACCESSORIES

I spotted this bag especially, in a picture on twitter haha, but its Celine interpretation with gold details won my heart. 

alternatives available here & here - New Look 

The shoes in the picture - 


Topshop



H & M

Happy browsing and shopping bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment