Tuesday 30 July 2013

Brick Lane - London.

Hey, so I finally got down to making my shopping in London. Obviously enjoyed thoroughly, I spent one of my two days running around Westfield (Stratford, East London)  like a headless chicken splashing on the sales - though all the main shops; River Island, Zara and H&M were hit, my friend and I decided to take a trip to Brick Lane. Described as a gritter area with heap loads of vintage shops, we were intrigued by what bargains we would find.   


Firstly, we discovered (excitedly of course) a row of never-seen-before,small pop up shops. Later finding that this is Shoreditch Boxpark. All owners of pop up shops were friendly and keen to tell us about the brand and how long they has been involved in the Boxpark.
Most definitely worth visiting.

Further down towards Brick Lane, we found the so much talked about vintage shops, Rocket and so on. But what I was really happy to find were the up-and-coming brand's shops. 


Roktic being one of my new found favorites, for unique over-sized tee's and street wear accessories - take a look at their site (linked above) 

Travelling to all corners of Brick Lane, I then stumbled across another sort of shop with another (pair in this case) independent designers. A couple actually, one of them designing the garments for the store and their online store and the other running the shop to a brilliant standard. 


Captured most by the decor and the way the clothes were presented within store - I was able to snap these


& HELLO, THE JEWELLERY! 




Most things sold in store also sold online, take a look (linked above) 

More from my London shopping trip soon,ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment